From failure to success
If you’ve tried to make money with Amazon (or any affiliate marketing system for that matter) the part where most people fail is getting traffic to their affiliate sites, or the product pages of the merchants with which they are affiliated. However, this failure can easily be converted into success by utilizing the right tools.
With that in mind it is important for affiliates to grasp the concept of viral traffic – the easiest, best and most targeted traffic any marketer can get – when done right. So if you’re an affiliate marketer this is certainly something you should keep in mind and learn how to utilize viral traffic in your marketing efforts.
Viral traffic done right
Let’s start by taking a closer look at viral traffic and how to get it done the right way. First and foremost, in order for something to go viral it needs to be comprised of the following:
If you can give people something they’re interested in like a gift, report, video training, or a software tool that fixes their issue… whatever it is – and for them to fix that all they have to do is click a button? Well… that’s gold right there! But you’re problably already aware of this fact.
However, what you may not already know is that ShopABot performs all these functions for you automatically, while building an email subscriber list AND rewards them for buying through your link… and even sharing your store and your affiliate links for you. When ShopABot has found your niche, working out what kind of gift to pair it up with is easy.
Click of a button
For example, if you click the button and it has found that Green Tea is the perfect niche for you, the rest is easy because all you have to do is give away any kind of item like a report or other similar gift that shows how to:
- How to brew your tea for maximum flavor
- 20 iced tea recipes
- The x health benefits from Green Tea
- Where to find top quality teas at bargain prices
- Places around the globe for exquisite tea experiences
In that report, you could even get a little more creative and include other related recommended resources. For example… they are buying green tea, maybe they also need a kettle, or some fancy teacups etc. And if you’re doing the traffic manually (instead of using ShopABot), it’s still a good idea to stick with social media; because of all the things you know about social media, and have heard about social media, the most powerful thing about is it’s like word of mouth, but on steroids!
Click here to get a closer look at what many of today’s Web marketers consider to be one of the most powerful, effective and easy-to-use viral traffic software programs available on the Internet today.
Sites of focus
There are really three sites you should focus on in the beginning:
- Facebook – This is the goliath of social media. It’s important to get a fan page created for your website ASAP.
- Pinterest – There’s not many sites that can bring more traffic than Pinterest, especially if you use it correctly. Post often, post relevant content that is likely to be re-pinned a lot, and follow as many accounts relevant to your niche as you can.
- Instagram – You may have been expecting Twitter to be the third site, but I’ve actually found Instagram a lot more effective than Twitter. There are no “secrets” to Instagram, really. Just follow relevant users, like and comment on their content, and post great images on a regular basis with relevant hashtags. It’s easy.
Get the ball rolling!
Twitter is probably the next one you should focus on, followed by YouTube, and then others like Snapchat. But be careful to grow your social media at a natural rate, because if you follow too many people, make too many comments, create too many posts that might be construed as promotions (among other seemingly rapid activities) too quickly, you could get banned. That having been said, however, using the viral traffic system inbuilt in ShopABot, you can avoid any potential backlash because it’s your visitors who are sharing. You just get the ball rolling by giving away free stuff and you’ll see for yourself that the affiliate commissions will snowball from there!
Click the following link to get a more detailed description of ShopABot: